Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Canceled orders showing as ‘pending’! 

Nemphys

Total Posts:  54

Hi, this is driving me nuts!
I can successfully cancel an order from the backend (I can see “canceled:1” under all products in the order) and the order ACTS as canceled (I can even delete it using the Delete Orders Extension), but the status of the order in the order list (or even at the User control panel in the frontend) is showing as “pending”.
This also happens when I chose Paypal as a payment method and the cancel the payment in the paypal site (the order should show up as cancelled, but it shows as pending).
The only way to make an order ACTUALLY show up as canceled is to manually set the status to ‘canceled’ while editing the order itself.
This is a strange behavior, I just hope it is not related to the Delete Order Extension (it shouldn’t though, I suppose).
I am using Magento ver.1.2.1.1.
Any help would be appreciated…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JBxHosting

Total Posts:  17

Hi!

Just to say, I’m ahaving a similar issue, posted in this thread.
You might wanna keep an eye on that one too. Maybe there’s quite a general issue with staus updates…

Jon

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community