Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento and PayPal problems - please help!! 

lisali
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  889
London, UK

Hi,

I’m having some problems with Magento 1.2.1.1 and PayPal Express.

The payments seem to be going through fine. However, there are some issues with them. For example:

-In the customer receipt and my receipt that PayPal sends via email, THERE ARE NO ITEMS LISTED under “Description”. That’s where both the customer and myself should see what has been ordered. I can only see the price.

-The price shown in that email is the TOTAL inc. postage, and is not broken down.

-Under “postage details” in the same email, it says “The seller hasn’t provided any postage details yet”. How do I change that?

-In the email that comes from Magento to the customer, it addresses the customer as “Guest”, and not by his name.

-In Magento admin, the bill-to and ship-to name are taken from PayPal and are NOT showing as “Guest”. However, once on the order details screen, under “Account Information”, it says “Customer Name: Guest” ?

-The order status says “processing” and does not change.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix these issues?
Thank you!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lisali
Enthusiast

London, UK

Hi guys!

Gotta bump this as really need some help! Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

lisali
Enthusiast

London, UK

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

lisali
Enthusiast

London, UK

Hi - I really need some help. Have been talking to PayPal and they say, basically “it’s all Magento”. Not sure I believe it’s ALL Magento...In any case, I really need to make this work.

Best regards!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community