Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento C# - Magento Core API - Customer.Create Error

SmartCodar

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

Can any one has sample on how to create customer using Magento Core API i.e Customer.Create call. I am unable to pass the parameters. Error returned is invalid xml.

I am able to do the login. But any idea how to pass the Object args parameter. I need to pass the array / collection of FirstName, LastName, email etc as the the argument to the Customer.Create method using C#.

I am in dier need of same and tried the magentoxtender also. Can any one help me with the some code sample on how to pass the array to the Code API i.e. Customer.Create.

A code Sample would be much helpful to me.

Thanks for kind help in advane.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SmartCodar

Total Posts:  2

Hi All,

Now I am getting to to Happy smile .

I have solved my issue my self.

After Struggling for 2 days I am able to use the Magento Core API - Function Customer.Create and pass values the same (Create a Customer). 

The way is too simple and easy. I am almost done with the solution using C#.  Will post the sample once done with the same.

Thanks all members for help and their posts which has helped me a lot

High Regards

SmartCodar

Magento Community
Magento Community

miliscent

Total Posts:  45
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

We had a heck of a time working with the API in C#, mainly due to the lack of examples. Eventually we got it all figured out and built out an entire object library for .net that includes all the objects and methods of the API.  It also includes examples for every object and method.

We published our library under the MIT X11 license and you can read more about it and download the source here:

.NET C# Object Library for Magento’s XML-RPC API

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community