Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One order line per product? 

skistart

Total Posts:  11

Hi!
Is it possible as standard or with some module to make one line per product that is being ordered ?
It works like this if you order different products but not if you order a “Bundle product” or a product with the module “Advanced product options” see attached screenshots how it looks like. It combines the SKU to a long one, and only one “line” in the order

The problem this makes for us is the export to our ERP where it seems like they have ordered one product with the long SKU which makes our ERP counts the stock wrong and doesnt know what product to send.
The stock in magento always is calculated correctly.

The advanced order screenshot shows the long SKU “Artikel ID” and everything, same with the bundleproduct, that one also shows the products separately how many of them but we would like it in different lines.

Any ideas/tips ?

Image Attachments
Advanced.pngBundle.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

skistart

Total Posts:  11

"airtrim” is the SKU of the first product, and the filters they have ordered as advanced product options is “airtrim-filter”
Makes the long SKU to: airtrim-airtrim-filter

Product is located here:
http://www.skistart.com/swe/airtrim-andningsmask-11604.html

The bundle product in example located here:
http://www.skistart.com/swe/vitargo-paket-till-langlopp-18698.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

HLT1

Total Posts:  33

I have asked the same question, and apparently they have ignored your question too.

This is really embarrassing for Magento.

I realize that Bundles are supposed to be used for something different - when the customer wants to build a product.

And they have “Grouped” products for a similar use - customer can define quantities, etc.

But ther eisn’t a single option for the *store owner* to combine SKU’s into one product, and have it display as one product on the store.

This is the biggest oversight in store software I could possibly imagine.

The two methods above are fairly rare with online stores.  But *every* store I know creates combined SKU’s to sell as a “Bundle”, and wants them to display as a single line item.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community