Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Some of the Modules are not working after changing the New Theme

Mmay

Total Posts:  10

Hi,

I did a new theme, but later when I implemented, some of the modules are not working.

I am confused, I am not able to figure it out.

Modules such as search, but advanced search is working and you can login and unable to update the address book, news letter, etc.

Can anyone explain me what I am doing wrong over there.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mmay

Total Posts:  10

Hi,

Found the issues.

1. In Magento 1.2.0.3 the normal search functionality is not working for what ever reason.

2. I used the Blank Theme (1.2.0.1) to create a new theme in 1.2.0.3 Magento. There are some of the functionalities are not working, such as News Letter update, Address book update, etc.

Oh.. Again I have lot of works to revamp the theme for the newest version.

Please, can any body answer me if you are doing a orginal theme of Magento somthing like from scratch, your own CSS and own way of structure, how many days will it take?

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community