Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

URGENT help with Admin panel

storeonline123

Total Posts:  68

Ok i recently updated to Magento 1.2.1.2 After i finished updating my ADMIN panel froze and i couldnt click anything. I was able to fix that problem and the Admin dashboard is working fine. Now when i try to Delete, Save, or Save and Continue when i am in a product it wont do anything. it just stays frozen. I have attached a image so you know what i am talking about. PLEASE help

This is the part that is frozen and i when i click it does nothing.

Image Attachments
2009-03-13_1101.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

storeonline123

Total Posts:  68

I dont mean to bug everyone but this is really important. Without this fixed i cant run my website. PLEASE if anyone has ANY suggestions please let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

vincentpav

Total Posts:  1

J’avais le meme probleme.
Grace au lien ci-dessous, en changeant les permissions du dossier js de magento, mon pb est resolu.
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/21310/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community