Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom product options. How custom can I make them? 

henster

Total Posts:  5

Hi there,

First post here and not a magento user yet but I love the look of it. Something I’m missing in my current software is the ability to add custom options which I see are thankfully included in Magento.

The kind of options I’m after are the kind seen here: http://www.gardensite.co.uk/Barlow_Tyrie_Savannah_Sun_Lounger.htm

See how they’ve included html in the description for their options. And also, a checkbox box with a numeric field inside it for quantity.

My question: is this replicable in Magento, or any plugin that I can get my hands on for it? And also, once you have created a collection of custom options are you able to apply them to multiple products rather than redo them all the time (imagine a product with 200 colour options for example)

Many Thanks
Henry

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community