Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

View order pages just come up blank in admin

cowboysdad

Total Posts:  6

I cannot view my orders on my store admin (store.../index.php/admin/sales_order/view/order_id/11/). When I click on an order that was placed, the order page just comes up blank. It does not even have the admin header or anything, just a blank page. I have had this trouble for about a month no and cannot for the life of me figure this out. I cannot view orders now that I know I have viewed in the past.. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have been doing all the upgrades as they came out. I am now using version 1.2.1.2. I have tried turning caching on, I have tried turning it off. I am not a programmer but I do need to know how to fix this!

Please HELP!!!

Dave

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cowboysdad

Total Posts:  6

I know that other people have had this problem because it has been posted before. But I am not smart enough I guess to figure out what they are talking about on the threads I have read. When I post on them for help and clarification I get no response there either!

Do I smell funny, am I just to stupid to get help, why doesn’t anyone like me?!?!?!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vagabond Jewelry

Total Posts:  83

Hey, me too, me too---- Just setting up the shop, put in a test order, and can’t look at it from admin at all! I use firefox, guess i ought to try another browser, but.... I kinda want it to work on firefox.

Also, possibly related- i can’t see the order from the front end, either. When I sign in to my test accound, and click on view orders, and then click on that test order, I get this

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in /home2/castingf/public_html/shopbeta/lib/Zend/Date.php on line 2484

And that tried to allocate number? it just keeps getting bigger

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

John Y

Total Posts:  30

I’m having this same problem.  Has anyone found a solution???  I have turned caching on and changed the memory limits in php.ini, but still no dice.  I’m using the modern theme I downloaded through magento connect.  But I’m not sure if that’s what screwed it up as some of the other posts regarding this topic suggests.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

usLEDsupply

Total Posts:  11

Same here???  when i click on one of my orders it just loads a blank page (even in Internet Explorer) i have the latest flash installed on my browsers?
does anyone know how to fix this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mancourt

Total Posts:  34

Anyone fix this yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community