Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem with Attribute Set

incite23

Total Posts:  7

I’m having some trouble creating a new attribute set. From the “Manage Attribute Sets” page I click “Add New Set”. I give the set a name and select Default under “Based on” and click “Save Attribute Set”. There is a long delay and I am eventually left with a blank page at /index.php/admin/catalog_product_set/save/. If I leave this blank page and go back the “Manage Attribute Sets” page the new set is listed, but when I select the set there are no groups. It looks like it adds the set name but its having difficulty cloning the default set groups.

Any advise?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

grooves1200

Total Posts:  122

I am having a somewhat similar problem. When I went to create a new attribute set this morning, my sets were there, but none of the attributes assigned to them were there. Not even the default attribute set had any attributes. My attributes and my products are still there, but it seems like what was in each attribute set has disappeared at some point.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community