Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Extending Products onto Additional Pages

AddedBytes

Total Posts:  5
Brighton, UK

I’m extending the Magento product data with a custom extension, and will have a supplemental table of data to display for every product on my site. This tables needs to go onto its own page (I don’t want it within a tab on the same page as the rest of the product information).

I can make the table show up just fine on the normal product view page, but I can’t work out how to add an extra page to display this information separately.

Basically, I have:

site.com/product-name.html

And I want to put a table of data, for each product, on an additional page:

site.com/product-name/table.html

Can anyone point me towards a tutorial that covers this? Or tell me roughly where I should be looking to get started?

Thanks!

(PS… why is “Magento” highlighted as a misspelling by the spell checker on the Magento forum? smile )

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AddedBytes

Total Posts:  5
Brighton, UK

Anyone? smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Discovery
Enthusiast