Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“Fatal error: class ‘Helper_Data’ not found in domainfolder/app/mage.php on line 546”

Chrisbyronhardy

Total Posts:  2

Since a few days ago I can no longer install any plugins.

I constantly get a white screen showing an error when accessing my admin panel after a plugin:

“Fatal error: class ‘Helper_Data’ not found in domainfolder/app/mage.php on line 546”

At first I thought it was that particular module, so tried another and I\\\’m continuously having the same issue.

I haven’t touched and of the core files, php etc. only the css files so I don’t think it’s something I’ve messed up…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Inc

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
I think there is some mistake into the module you have used. So first of all, remove that module completely from Magento, try to run you Magento without disturbing the core part. The error may be depended on some core files that have been overwritten into that module.

Hope this will help you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community