Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error: class ‘Helper_Data’ not found in domainfolder/app/mage.php on line 546

Chrisbyronhardy

Total Posts:  2

Since a few days ago I can no longer install any plugins.

I constantly get a white screen showing an error when accessing my admin panel after a plugin:

\"Fatal error: class \’Helper_Data\’ not found in domainfolder/app/mage.php on line 546\”

At first I thought it was that particular module, so tried another and I\’m continuously having the same issue.

I haven\’t touched and of the core files, php etc. only the css files so I don\’t think it\’s something I\’ve messed up…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ivan Dotsenko

Total Posts:  3

I had same error, when code was compiled.

Try:
1. go to admin Tools -> Compilation
2. if Compiler Status Enabled, press to Run Compilation Process

Magento Community
Magento Community

justin00

Total Posts:  28

hi...i have the same problem

for above solution, the problem is that the whole background dashboard is blank! Tools etc can not be accessible anymore.

i disabled the newly installed extension but still same error.

any ideas?

Best regards,

Magento Community
Magento Community

justin00

Total Posts:  28

hi after a little search,my backend is back again. and it seems the newly installed extension is working well too.still testing.

see this thread: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/v/viewthread/290829/

Magento Community
Magento Community

o02112

Total Posts:  9

when I go to admin System -> Permissions -> Roles, click Add New Roles Button, I got a similar error

Fatal error: Class \’Mage_Framework_Helper_Data\’ not found in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/magtest/weidea/app/Mage.php on line 546

finally ,when I rename the file

app/code/local/Megnor/Framework/etc/adminhtml.xml

then the error message disappeared,I guess the adminhtml.xml file content maybe wrong.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community