Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error in admin menu for imported module.[Solved]

Kjarnakall

Total Posts:  27
Iceland

Hello everyone.

I have a bit of a problem. I manually installed LazzyMonk Blog module(not the wordpress one) and I get a fatal error when trying to access the tabs under “Blog” menu. Blog tab in Configurations menu works and the module is recognized.

Fatal error: Call to a member function setSaveParametersInSession() on a non-object in /app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid/Container.php on line 59

The reason I did a manual install was because when I installed the module through magento connect on my test server, there were permission issues and since apache owns everything that gets installed through magento connect, I cant change it on the Live server. I have installed alot of modules this way, but I dont understand why this aint working right now.

If anyone has an adivce, I would appreciate it because I want this to work!

Regards,
Kjarnakall

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SarathTomy

Total Posts:  146
Melbourne, Australia

I also have the same problem

Fatal error: Call to a member function setSaveParametersInSession() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\tweq_magentos\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\Block\Widget\Grid\Container.php on line 61

U will get some idea from
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/10473/P15/

But Itried this also but i got the same error

anyone pls help me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kjarnakall

Total Posts:  27
Iceland

The reason for this was my mistake.

I used Filezilla to upload the module to the live server. For some reason, it only did a half assed job and didnt upload the admin menu panel. I thought I had double checked everything.

Anyway, thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community