Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change Paid Amout in Orders, invoices and Allow customer to pay in installments

sukhwantc

Total Posts:  29

Hi,

I am creating a custom module to allow customers to pay in installments using only credit cards payment method.
I have added the blocks with the Grand total like Paying now, paying later and have the interface ready where customers can view their paid installments.

I want to change the amount customer is paying according to their selected installments say Total order is $1000 and customer choose to pay in two installments i.e $500 as first and $500 as second.

I dont want to change the grand total, I want to change the Paid Amount in Orders, invoices, emails everything related to orders.

I managed to change the grand total and base grand total using sales_order_place_before event through order observer. It changed the grand total amont but the amount charged was the full amount only.

What is required or what scenario I should follow to accomplish the task. I am really stuck with this and hitting the wall.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

regards
Sukhwant

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sukhwantc

Total Posts:  29

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but your module doesn’t work as per the requirements and you dont have a good reviews about your extension so I have decided to create one of my own. Also if you have read my message properly I am already developing one. I am not in need of a paid extension.

regards
Sukhwant

Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Webs

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
Your requirement can be fulfilled with the following module which is developed by us and available for free. Please refer the following link and see how this module provides amount to be paid rather than grand total. you can use this module according to your need.

See this: http://www.indieswebs.com/magento-extra-fee.html

Hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community