Magento Forum

Bundles and Add to Cart Bug

lilicrashes

Total Posts:  30

Hi,

All my products inventory is over 10000. I then proceeded to make a test bundle

www.wickedcoolrecords.com/magento02

I can click on it, I can save on the wish list, I can compare it.. But when I try to add to cart, it simply says it can’t add to cart.

I thought it might be a stock issue. in System --> configuration --> inventory I have it set to NOT manage stock.
The individual items are set as 10000 in stock, use config settings, allow to add to cart if out of stock.

I have no problems with the simple items or the configurable items.

Problem is, when I make the bundles I can’t get it to add to cart.

some things in the following thread:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/19755/P15/

Nothing is working and I am getting close to launch time. I am going to lose my job and there is no budget to hire someone. Please help!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lilicrashes

Total Posts:  30

lilicrashes - 12 March 2009 07:47 AM

Hi,

All my products inventory is over 10000. I then proceeded to make a test bundle

www.wickedcoolrecords.com/magento02

I can click on it, I can save on the wish list, I can compare it.. But when I try to add to cart, it simply says it can’t add to cart.

I thought it might be a stock issue. in System --> configuration --> inventory I have it set to NOT manage stock.
The individual items are set as 10000 in stock, use config settings, allow to add to cart if out of stock.

I have no problems with the simple items or the configurable items.

Problem is, when I make the bundles I can’t get it to add to cart.

some things in the following thread:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/19755/P15/

Nothing is working and I am getting close to launch time. I am going to lose my job and there is no budget to hire someone. Please help!!!

ok I found this out too. When an other item is added that is a simple product or configurable product, that is the only time I can add a bundle product. otherwise the error message/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community