Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[HELP] Custom Info of the onepage checkout process for custom module

subesh

Total Posts:  145

Hi,
I have made a new payment module MyNameSpace_MyModule. Every thing is working right.
But there is one problem I have to get additional information of the checkout progress. The information that loads on submitting the payment method is only the title. I want some more informations such as exp.Date. I saw that implemented on Cc.php ... but how can I use my module to call mymodule.phtml on @template/payment/info/ , when now its calling default.phtml…

I have tried adding my module Block in mage/payment/info/mymodule.php on the core.. and it still ain’t working.

Help me its been a long..run on this and at last I am asking for help.

Thanx.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

subesh

If you do not understand the problem… lets make is simple.. I want to call @template/payment/info/mypage.phtml other than the @template/payment/info/default.phtml being shown on the progress under payment methods.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MA_19

Total Posts:  41

Have you tried overriding Mage_Payment_Block_Info and changing the setTemplate() call in its constructor?

Thanks

Matt

Magento Community
Magento Community

kevin123

Total Posts:  27

I am having a similar problem.

I am trying to extend the ccsave payment method with a new verison that only has a change in the isAvailable() method.

I’ve done that and all and my Payment method shows up in the front end and the backend..

However during the one page checkout, when I reach the payment method step and fill in test cc data (that validates when i use the ccsave method) when I click continue nothing happens.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Any idea?

Magento Community
Magento Community

subesh

I got it done .......... see this post

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/35245/

Magento Community
Magento Community