Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One of the automated emails doesn’t work

tease

Total Posts:  115

Hello everybody, I’m nor sure if this is the proper place for this question, so excuse me i I post this in the wrong place. Feel free to move it to where it belongs.

I got a problem with my stores automatic emails. Most of them are working just fine, but at least one of them isn’t doing its job and I don’t know how to fix that. The one I am talkin about is the “Newsletter activation confirmation” (or something along those lines). I want that the user who signs up for the newsletter gets a confirmation email that he signed onto the mailing list. And I want a copy of that email to be send to the owner of the site. But my store doesn’t send this email and I don’t know why? I configured everything like it should be (see screenshot), so where is the mistake?
How should I go about? What can I do?

I hope somebody around here can help me with that problenm! Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Image Attachments
Newsletter magento.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community