Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Custom Option File, wrong link in the admin

bkjain

Total Posts:  14

When created and orders a product with an option to “File” type, the link in the Admin side control once the file upload is a dead link. Seeking the cause, I find a track: the method “_getOptionHtml ()” in “Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Option_Type_File is to use both side Backend and frontend, but there is no controller Admin side to display the file (image in my case), it points to” / index.php / admin / sales / download / downloadCustomOption / id / <id> / key / <secretKey> “ In addition, the ‘Key’ URL parameter seems to be a security argument to prevent the Setup Display the image by entering an id random and unrelated to the secret key that is added to the URLs in the Admin section, so there will have a conflict with the secret key of the backend. anyone would ever use this product option (File Type) successfully ? Please inform me if you have more information. thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bkjain

Total Posts:  14

Problem Resolved..

If any one have the same problem just contact me..

Magento Community
Magento Community

neetw

Total Posts:  17

Hi,
I am facing a similar issue. Can you please tell me how you fixed it?

Thanks,
Neet

Magento Community
Magento Community

Marcel Aerts

Total Posts:  5

I need this fix to. Did you get it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

a_golle

Total Posts:  2

I’m having the same problem. How do you solve?

Thank’s.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community