Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Please help me : Bundle product show “zero” prices in layered navigation, sort by price and rss feed! 

stefanomainardi

Total Posts:  22

Hi to all,

i’m currently manage a big store with a lot of only bundle products, all the products have dynamic price, and the price is created with a series
of a simple product.

Now i have a big problem, in the layered navigation i see all the products with 0 price, see here :

http://www.offique.com/sedie-poltrone-sedute-ufficio

(see PRICE)

And also in category the “order by price” is completely broken, and in the feed i see the product with 0 price.

Now i’m running an 1.1.6 installation, but in local i’ve updated at 1.2.0.2 and i’ve the same problem, anyone please, can help me?

I’ve searched all across the forum, and I tried all the proposed solutions without arriving at anything.

Some export developer Magento, upon payment, can help me to solve this?

ps: sorry for the title, but i’ve I do not know what to do I have tried everything

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

stefanomainardi

Please please help me :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefanomainardi

Is incredible that noone has replied to this post.

Varien, where are you?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community