Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sample Data Import Problem

magicpaul

Total Posts:  36
London, UK

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to the latest version of Magento and am trying to import the sample data.

I’m running MAMP on my macbook and had some problems importing the SQL file through phpMyAdmin, so I am using a script called Bigdump which I have used successfully to import SQL files up to 300MB in the past.

However I am getting the following error:

Error at the line 3064: ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Review base information';

QueryCREATE TABLE `review` (
`
review_idbigint(20unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`
created_atdatetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
`
entity_idsmallint(5unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`
entity_pk_valueint(10unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`
status_idtinyint(3unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`review_id`),
KEY `FK_REVIEW_ENTITY` (`entity_id`),
KEY `FK_REVIEW_STATUS` (`status_id`),
KEY `FK_REVIEW_PARENT_PRODUCT` (`entity_pk_value`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_REVIEW_ENTITYFOREIGN KEY (`entity_id`) REFERENCES `review_entity` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_REVIEW_PARENT_PRODUCTFOREIGN KEY (`entity_pk_value`) REFERENCES `catalog_product_entity` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_REVIEW_STATUSFOREIGN KEY (`status_id`) REFERENCES `review_status` (`status_id`)
ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Review base information';

MySQLCan't create table './magento2/review.frm' (errno: 150)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community