Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Impossible to search in a store other than the default store

mayerwin

Total Posts:  182
France

Hello, another problem: since the installation of the latest version, I have created 2 stores with 1 product in each, but when on the front-end I want to search for the product within the second store (so I use the drop down list to select the store and then I use the search field), the search results that come are related to the default store (and the current store has changed to the default).
Is it an installation problem? Could it be related to WAMP? How to use a good developing environment without having to install linux on my machine? I have already tried linux on a virtual PC (with Microsoft virtual PC 2007) but it’s too slow to be efficient.

Thank you a lot for your feedback, I would really enjoy giving back to the community but before I just need to get started!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community