Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

product save or save and continue edit button

nirmalpadaliya

Total Posts:  1

If anyone has any clue… I am unable to save any edit of my products because “Save and Continue Edit” and “Save” buttons do not respond. When pressed nothing happens. Usual “Please wait...” pop up message w/ hour-glass-kinda-circle do show.
What to do ?
Plaease help
Any help appreciated...smile
confused Please

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

It is very difficult to define the reason of the problem by these features. It can be a compatibility conflict with a third party extension, it can be the server settings, but most likely it is some error and the Magento code doesn’t work out correctly.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sceaux

Total Posts:  3

Hello,

I have same problem.
Buttons for Save and Save and continue edit not work.

We have 5 users for editing product, 3 of them are work and 2 of them are not working.
If all 5 users have same problem, it goes problem in server side.
So, I checked any conflict from installed program in PC and delete some but it will not help this issue.

Help this.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Inc

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
It seems like there is confliction with the J-Query file that is used by any extension. To debug this problem, just try to disable external extensions which are installed and then try to save the product. May be you find the real problem.

Hope this will help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community