Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Zelas Wines and Spirits

plamenski

Total Posts:  35

The site has been live for three months now. My goal has been to make it as easy to use as possible.
Any feedback would be highly appreaciated.
http://www.zelas.co.uk

Cheers
Plamen

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kiatng
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  875
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The site loads really fast. As ease of use, you have achieved your goal. You may like to add a favicon and a link from your blog back to the store.

Magento Community
Magento Community

plamenski

Thanks, kiatng!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nautica

Total Posts:  140

nothing spectacular..its a basic Magento design with a changed header and some pics.

Magento Community
Magento Community

plamenski

Nautica, I’m yet to see a better layout in terms of usability than the original magento theme. I wonder why people bother going into trouble to customise it if the result is not an improvement.

For our own sake, I think, the layout architecture of all magento sites should be more or less similar so that users can become familiar and comfortable with it. A lot of people find it very annoyng and off-putting that any site they go to has different usability logic.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community