Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Selecting customer data during checkout

alex3385

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

i’m searching for a new web commerce application and i want to know if is possible in magento to create a group of users (sales operator) that can create orders for customer and select the customer during checkout process.

For example operator x on checkout select the customer Y or Z…

I know that this funtionality exists in admin interface, but i want one similar for the front end interface.

Thank you

alex

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

AITOC is Magento software development since 2009. Having performed many custom eCommerce projects, we use our experience to come up with ideas for extensions. Magento extensions[/url] that can make a difference. We realize that when it comes to Magento, custom modules are essential for making your store stand out from your competition. We offer a wide range of Magento extensions. Here you may find Admin Tools, Revenue Drivers, extensions for better User Experience, and extensions that improve your Checkout and Navigation.

We provide semiannual free support and updates for Magento Modules. 30-days unconditional moneyback guarantee allows to test the modules and make sure you have purchased exactly what you need.

If you haven’t found the solution you need among the Magento extensions we offer, please contact us to suggest an idea or get a quote on custom work.

The latest extension developed by us is AITOC Server Load Monitor. Its FREE extension that allow you to monitor your Magento server load.

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community