Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Customizing the checkout

MATTTTTI

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I’m pretty new to magento and I encountered a problem. I want my checkout page simplified, I would want it to have only two steps;

1) Give personal details, but only name, email and a phone number. I tried to find the php page that handled this form and wanted to change the input types to hidden and then put a default value like n/a. But I can’t seem to find the right php page with the form?

2) The delivery time (I have a plugin for this where people can tick when to pick it up).

So the two things I want to accomplish are; find the right php page to alter the form. And delete / skip steps from the checkout.

I hope some one can help me out with this. I am using magento 1.7 and the luxury theme from olegnax.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ankit_4aug

Total Posts:  7

I am not sure but you can checkout this folder
pp\design\frontend\base\default\template\customer
it contains all the layout for customer registration and all

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community