Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Priacta free Mangeto Post Affiliate Pro module installed - but it does not record sales? 

brundles

Total Posts:  3

Hi there,

First off, thanks for offering this module for free & supporting it. A quite impressive feat :)

I however have the problem that the module does not track the sales, and I am basically not sure if it has established connection to PAP or not?

- I’ve installed the module with no problems (that I am aware of) on Magento 1.7.0.2.

- I’ve entered the API username/password/domain/install-directory information under the configuration.

- I’ve then done a test banner from the merchant-login above, and displayed this via another affilate-account on another site. I’ve clicked it in other browser.

- The view & click from this banner is correctly registered under the affilate (so that part works), but when I then complete a purchase I get no registration of that purchase in the affilate’s dashboard.

- I’ve also checked “/index.php/pap/adminhtml_pap/checkconfig/” which says: “The Post Affiliate Pro Connector is ready for use.” and did never report any error.

However, if I then manually try to “Connect Affiliate To Order” to an affilate email, then I am told that “No affiliate with this email address”.

Is there any way for me to <b>really</b> verify if the module is correctly connecting to the PAP installation?

Christian

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Martinly

Total Posts:  90

It is totally possible for your problem. You could easily manage and moderate your Affiliate program with this module. Also, this module supports various ways to refer friends: Banner, Link, Email, Social networks, Coupon, Widget, Tier commission and Pay Per Lead. You could learn more on our Affiliate+ store: http://magentoaffiliate.net/ and http://magentoaffiliateextension.com/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community