Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Suggest customers wich product to buy based on questions? 

m19nl

Total Posts:  11

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an extension that asks the customer a couple of questions and based on the answers gives an specific product suggestion?

For example I ask the customers height and weight. Based on the answer I show them the right products?

Is there something that can do this?

edit: found it after hours of searching: http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_shopping_assistant.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

Help your customers to quickly find the right product in your shop with the smart Shopping Assistant extension! Customers don’t always have a clear understanding of what they would like to buy.

Shopping Assistant is a smart way to guide your customers through the shopping process. It can be set up to provide a set of questions to customers and provide them with the best choice options based on their answers.

Shopping Assistant is quite flexible: it allows customers to skip questions and doesn’t require the full completion of the questionnaire to provide relevant product choices. This extension makes sure the customer finds the right product in your shop. It significantly speeds up the search process and makes it more fun.

AITOC Shopping Assistant

Also please check out our new free extension AITOC Server Load Monitor. Monitor your magento server load page by page.

Thanks,

Magento Community
Magento Community

m19nl

That’s about what I am looking for.

Only problem is I don’t like your license system, I don’t want my shop to stop working when ur servers are down for example. I prefer to buy and be undependable.

Magento Community
Magento Community

m19nl

Jones_Will - 21 May 2013 07:43 AM

Hi,

You can check this also http://www.ilovemage.com/magento-cart-enquiry-supermod.html

Thanks, but that’s not what I am looking for. Aitoc extension comes very close but I don’t like their license system.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community