Magento Forum

Auction / Bidding - module

landsharkz

Total Posts:  10

Yes, it was shopmjr… I understand that it is not a fully configured site, so no problem with that.  Are the various components of your module stylable with a single stylesheet? I would want to configure the colour & shape of the timer box for example… to fit my site.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Total Posts:  285
Denmark

landsharkz - 02 November 2009 07:49 AM

Yes, it was shopmjr… I understand that it is not a fully configured site, so no problem with that.  Are the various components of your module stylable with a single stylesheet? I would want to configure the colour & shape of the timer box for example… to fit my site.

Thanks.

Sort of.
The graphical backgrounds are placed in media/auction

And you are able to configure the apperance of the counter using the Counter Configuration of Auction Module.
There are screen shots of the backend auction config

Magento Community
Magento Community

landsharkz

Total Posts:  10

Great… looks good grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

RobOrr

Total Posts:  218

looks like a good extension, but my Danish is pretty weak so I can’t make sense of the process.  Is there an english store view set up or did I just miss it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Denmark

RobOrr - 17 November 2009 04:21 AM

looks like a good extension, but my Danish is pretty weak so I can’t make sense of the process.  Is there an english store view set up or did I just miss it?

A client that is using the Auction Extension allowed me to use their shop as reference, which is in english:
It is, still in pre production his site. So i am not aware how much is setup regarding the Auction EMail Templates on his store yet.

Magento Auction Extenstion on Shopmjr.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

RobOrr

Total Posts:  218

Thanks for the link. the bid-submission isn’t working:

Invalid transactional email codeauction_auction_email_template
Trace
:
#0 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template.php(394): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Invalid transac...')
#1 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/local/ProC/Auction/Model/Auction.php(0): Mage_Core_Model_Email_Template->sendTransactional()
#2 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/local/ProC/Auction/controllers/IndexController.php(0): ProC_Auction_Model_Auction->send()
#3 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): ProC_Auction_IndexController->resultAction('auction_auction...', Array, 'test@test.com', 'test account', Array)
#4 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('379', 'auction_auction...', 'test@test.com', 'test account', '')
#5 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match()
#6 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch('result')
#7 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/index.php(65): Mage::run(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Denmark

RobOrr - 17 November 2009 05:29 AM

Thanks for the link. the bid-submission isn’t working:

Invalid transactional email codeauction_auction_email_template
Trace
:
#0 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template.php(394): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Invalid transac...')
#1 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/local/ProC/Auction/Model/Auction.php(0): Mage_Core_Model_Email_Template->sendTransactional()
#2 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/local/ProC/Auction/controllers/IndexController.php(0): ProC_Auction_Model_Auction->send()
#3 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): ProC_Auction_IndexController->resultAction('auction_auction...', Array, 'test@test.com', 'test account', Array)
#4 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('379', 'auction_auction...', 'test@test.com', 'test account', '')
#5 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match()
#6 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch('result')
#7 /chroot/home/shopmjrc/shopmjr.com/html/index.php(65): Mage::run(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 {main}

Yep, it is missing the creation of a e-mail template. Basically just create a email template.
And add it to the auction config.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Pro FM

Total Posts:  11

Very nice, count me in if this thing is production ready!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Denmark

It is in production on several sites by now.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Denmark

A review from one of our Magento Auction Extension Customers:

http://www.procontractor.dk/eng/news/5/16/Magento-Auction-Reference/

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidDWQ

Total Posts:  149
Querétaro, México

@Euklid Is the Magento Auction Extension already available commercially? Any date release?

Cheers!
David

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kammalou

Denmark

@dwqro

You can read costumer reviews and also order it from our Magento Auction website.

And some other details, features etc at our Auction Blog Post

Yes, we are selling our Magento Auction extension. And it is running on different sites by now.

Magento Community
Magento Community

garletti

Total Posts:  33

any new information, please contact me !!!!  cheese

Magento Community
Magento Community

Pro FM

Total Posts:  11

I like it, but i think 350 euro (+150 subscribtion/update fee yearly) is a bit to much.
Ofcourse it was a lot of work to programm it, but a lower price means a bigger market to sell too.
Too bad.

Magento Community
Magento Community

garletti

Total Posts:  33

350 euro (+150 subscribtion/update fee yearly) ????/ no way !!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community