Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Free shipping - outside USA

namyzzo

Total Posts:  1

N00be..

We use 1.6.1.0 . I have access to Magento Admin Panel.
I can make coupon codes = NO PROBLEM
free shipping on items I group within a \\\"category\\\" = WORKS GREAT!
( when customers check out the coupon codes either take a fixed amount off of the product, or a free shipping coupon code will give a FREE option, as well as next day and the rest etc..)

However, if the customer is located anywhere but USA - Only the coupon codes for a fixed discount work..You will NEVER see a free shipping option appear. (fyi you also lose a lot of shipping options. only 2 worldwide options are available).
> Iv\\\’e ensured there is NO SPECIAL \\\"conditions\\\" attached to any of the existing coupons..Even new coupons don\\\’t function as expected..

Right now it seems the search on this forum wasn\\\’t working. I think there is another BACKEND or a different login with greater access features - but I am not sure..Just remember the website programmer guy maybe logging into a different screen.

Suggestions or insight PLEASE!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community