Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

upgraded from 1.2.0.2 to 1.2.1 and now my categories dont come up in admin. 

applefr3ak

Total Posts:  1

I hope somone here can help me out. upgraded from 1.2.0.2 to 1.2.1 and now my categories dont come up in admin. Basically i click manage categories, and nothing comes up on the left, my categories are gone :( My site still works, but since those are gone, you cant click options or see what i have in stock or anything.. Any way to get the categories back? I even tried to manually re-create them. All i was doing was trying to install a different skin, but i turned it into 1.2.1 anyway to re-download 1.2.0.2? any help to get me back to where i was would really be appreciated! Oh and it put a few static blocks back in that im not sure how to get rid of…

Jason
electronicstix.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nofosg8

Total Posts:  93

I was having similar issues with catagories - I was using firefox and when i tried it in IE I was able to see and create catagories.

It seems there is many issues with this 1.2.1 update.

Hopefully this may fix your issues....

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kaendri

Total Posts:  10
Mexico

Hi, I have the same problem and it doesn’t work neither using Chrome nor Opera. Even with MSIE 6 fails, (for experts reading forums) we all need to know how to improve this issue without reistalling Magento, because of the time!!!!

Thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community