Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Incorrect product count next to categories - IS THIS A BUG? 

Brian2

Total Posts:  59
Harrogate, North Yourshire, UK

I have reuploaded a CVS file of products (following some changes to descriptions) but the product count is showing the total number of products from both uploads. I have now deleted all products and the product count is still the same, even though there are no products in any store view. How can I reset the product count to zero to match what is actually in the categroies?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brian2

Total Posts:  59
Harrogate, North Yourshire, UK

Not sure if this is significant, but during one of the uploads, the products were uploaded to the wrong store view. Products in all views have been deleted, but the count next to the category still indicates there are products in it when there are are no products present.

I am also getting a “-1.htmp” or “-3.html” why is this? There are no prducts with similar names.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community