Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Product Matrix Extension - A Logical Step for Retailers

i95Dev

Total Posts:  64
3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 700 Bethesda, Maryl

i95Dev’s Magento Product Matrix Extension makes it possible to update quantity, price, weight and cost with one click for multiple products. It is up to you which attributes are selected, such as color, size or brand and the number of products. With one click, everything is updated, allowing you to increase your efficiency and productivity.

This Extension is now available for only $499!

Before you make your decision about taking the next big step and purchasing the i95Dev Product Matrix Extension, take a moment to understand exactly what it can do for you:

One click can make multiple changes throughout your product matrix in unlimited quantities
Select different sizes of products at once
Automatically associate child products with parent products
Put the spotlight on your child products in Magento
Each product has its own attributes, including SKU, price and weight
Each product in the matrix can have its own price
Unlimited Products
Unlimited Users
Many More ...

If you are interested in learning more about the Magento Product Matrix Extension and how it can benefit your retail operation, please visit our store for complete details.

Image Attachments
i95dev_product_matrix.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community