Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Editable Template

Chuck261

Total Posts:  8

I need a site that has unique features. It is for a custom signs, that the customer has the ability to edit the content (text, text color, background color/graphics, insert clip art), select material type, size and quantity. The price would be based on type of sign, material, size and quantity. the customer neeeds to be able to view, e-mail an/or print a proof.

a good example of the type of a site is www.buildasign.com

So is this something that can work within Magento? needless to say this is NOT something I intend to do myself.

Help.....

Chuck

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Discovery
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  767

Yep. Custom Product Options for most of it. You will have to build your own image upload applet from swfupload. There is a product by Adobe better suited to the job, people have successfully integrated this into Magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Chuck261

Total Posts:  8

Discovery, - Thanks for the reply. It is the one I was hoping for, but we do not always get what we want.

Chuck Higgins

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community