Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

IE Layout issue, screen shots provided. 

MattCB

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

My issue is my layout is acting up in IE.  It works fine in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.  You can review the images below and you can also visit the live webpage here.

At first I thought it may be an issue with the header, maybe an align issue or position issue but that wasn’t the case.  I looked for an issue in the footer and the top navigation but didn’t find an issue there either.  I tried turning on the debug function and showing the file path hints in case I could relay this issue to a specific file but I was unsuccessful in this attempt also.

Before I can move on with this project I need to fix this compatibility issue with Internet Explorer and I’m wondering if anyone in the community can give me some ideas of where to start or a solution to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds, if you need more info please let me know and I will provide it.
-Matthew

link: http://bluesteinsmenswear.com/99-executive-2-piece-suit-package-deal.html

Image Attachments
SS Top Layout.pngSS IE Top Layout.pngSS Lower Layout.pngSS IE Lower Layout.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community