Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cheap magento hosting for development

zipza

Total Posts:  18

Hello guy,

I am in development time for magento shop and I want to get some cheap hosting but support well for magento. In this case I don’t need the hosting can work with high traffic since it only have some traffic from developer but it must have full support for magento to have more similar the product hosting.

Welcome to suggest and thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

Well, I am wondering how much you pay for your developers. And even though in very very cheap price from developer you still just lose money anyway if you choose cheap or free hosting for magento. It will take a lot of time of your developers just for fix a funny problem.

I highly recommend you choose a good magento hosting like SiteGround magento hosting what is designed to work special good for magento, it will speed up your development and help you to save money. So believe me, you will have much more than a small hosting fee/year.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zipza

Total Posts:  18

Thanks shunlee, after 3 months work with it. It ‘s perfect choice for me. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

maext

Total Posts:  8

I got one more magento work with their service, look very nice. But I am not sure if I configure my magento site fast enough with the resource, I choose GrowBig package of siteground and used memcached. Could you send me your site, shunlee? I want to check and compare the performance. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community