Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is this Impossible??? 

Reben002

Total Posts:  41

Hello there!

I been struggling for a week now trying to configurate my product_viewed box.  Basically what I want is recently veiwed products will display themself in the left colum.

For each product it should display
- Productname
- Price

And it should show the tree latest viewed items or somthing. Click here to see picture

Is this even possible??

I’m soo frustrated…

Image Attachments
v.JPG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

hey,

i havent tried this myself, but have you looked at the code that handles related items?. If you could pull that code into the recently viewed that might be a start.

sorry cant be more help

Magento Community
Magento Community

szotyi

Total Posts:  153

can u show me your “one week work” and where did u stuck? then maybe I can help you more.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MassDigitalMedia

Total Posts:  83
Leominster, MA

I would also like something similar to this, but more along the lines of “related products”. You are surely further ahead than I...I don’t know where to even start!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community