Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Group the searchresultlist

Daim

Total Posts:  172
Germany

Hello,
at the moment when i search in Magento i become this example Result

Bike X Manufacturer XY
Bike X Manufacturer XYZ
Bike X Manufacturer XYA
Bike Y Manufacturer XY

But i will that the result ist group by Manufacture , NOT Order by with the Dropdown. The optimal Result was

Bike X Manufacturer XY
Bike Y Manufacturer XY
Bike X Manufacturer XYZ
Bike X Manufacturer XYA

Anyone i idea?

Best Regards
Damian

EDIT:
This is the Query

SELECT `e`.*, `search_result`.`relevance`, `_table_website_id`.`website_id`, IFNULL(_table_name.value_table_name_default.value) AS `name`, `_price_rule`.`rule_price` AS `_rule_priceFROM `catalog_product_entity` AS `e`

INNER JOIN `catalogsearch_result` AS `search_resultON search_result.product_id=e.entity_id AND search_result.query_id='1'

INNER JOIN `catalog_product_website` AS `_table_website_idON (_table_website_id.product_id=e.entity_id) AND (_table_website_id.website_id=1)

INNER JOIN `catalog_product_enabled_index` AS `enabled_indexON enabled_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND enabled_index.store_id='1' AND enabled_index.visibility IN (34)

LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_varchar` AS `_table_name_defaultON (_table_name_default.entity_id e.entity_id) AND (_table_name_default.attribute_id='55') AND _table_name_default.store_id=0
 LEFT JOIN 
`catalog_product_entity_varchar` AS `_table_nameON (_table_name.entity_id e.entity_id) AND (_table_name.attribute_id='55') AND (_table_name.store_id='1')

LEFT JOIN `catalogrule_product_price` AS `_price_ruleON _price_rule.product_id e.entity_id AND _price_rule.rule_date '2009-03-04' AND _price_rule.website_id '1' AND _price_rule.customer_group_id '0' ORDER BY `nameasc LIMIT 20

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community