Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

?___store=french is being added to links generated by magento…

davenys

Total Posts:  35

Check out

http://www.maglocks.net/access-control/keri-systems-nxt-2d-nxt-4d-series-access-control-equipment.htm

this is my site.  in the middle I have created a cms static block with a link to a cms page that I created for the NXT overview information which is still in the works.

A couple things.  First of all this static block is not viewable if I go to the category above and use the shopping options to view that category.

Another annoying little problem that happens here and a few other random places in the site is that I get the /?___store=french after the URL for some reason.

So…

1.  How do I get the static block to view when a customer clicks on shopping options rather than the upper directory from the nav bar to NXT systems?

2.  How do I ensure magento does not automatically add that annoying ?___store=french at the end of the URL?

For now my site is only english but may wish to translate to other languages.  I tried at one time in past to delete all stores except english and that caused BIG problems with other functions of magento so I left those in there.

Any help is much appreciated.

- David

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community