Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Coupon Code is not valid

Maxine_Fever

Total Posts:  2

Hi There,

I am having the same very frustrating problem with the Shopping Basket Rules. I set the codes up exactly how I have been told to and yet they never ever work. Everytime I do it and test it it says code not valid.

I then have to ask them to check it and then suddenly they make it work.

What is going wrong? I have even followed the step by step guide on here and they still say not valid.

Please help someone, it is getting beyong frustrating

thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rodilard

Total Posts:  22
Strasbourg, France

Same problem here, my coupon is valid only if I apply it to every products in my cart.
If I try to apply it to just one category of products it doesn’t work (even if one product from the selected category is in my cart).
I don\’t know what’s going on…

Magento Community
Magento Community

mernolen

Total Posts:  1

I’ve resovled it now and thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ackley

Total Posts:  28

According to Me may websites design the various coupon module. If a coupon module is does not work because of there is a mistake in entre in a coupon code and code is not there for the Subscription or otherwise the code may be expired and also you must consider the priority of the coupon

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2