Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

problem with 1.7.0.2 and sample data

FrankVo

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I am new on this forum.

I’ve installed 1.7.0.2 and solved the 2 known issues when installing without sample data.
I mean, the install_1.6.0.0.php issue and the coupon_aggregated issue.

So far so good.

But....when I do the same installation with sample data, I get an error when installing 1.7.0.2.
Also I can’t find the coupon_aggregated, so the normal data of the 1.7.0.2 install does not appear in PhPMyAdmin

Of course I uploaded the sample data before installing 1.7.0.2 and made correct changes in 777.

I could not find a topic in this forum for this specific errors.
It would be great if I got a quick solution. Because it is of great importance for my customers that I can proceed quickly with building a good webshop.

Regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sandromattei

Total Posts:  1

FrankVo - 15 April 2013 09:22 AM

same problem....

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

Please, use the detailed guide how to install Sample data:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/installing-the-sample-data-for-magento

It is important to do everything step by step and there will not be any problems.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community