Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Refresh Catalog Rewrite Not Working

bigtuna

Total Posts:  20
Atlanta, GA USA

When I upgraded from the 7.14 to the 8.16 product, all seemed well.  Products, categories, attributes all looked fine and were correctly associated.

However, when I went to Cache Management and clicked “refresh catalog rewrites”, I get an error for ‘Fatal error: Allowed memory size...’

I tried to fix this by increading the value for php_value memory_limit in the .htaccess file. Now refreshing the rewrites simply hangs the browser.

I’ve already increased the memory in the php.ini file as well. 

I had everything seemingly working fine in the 7.14 version, having imported over 15,000 products with multiple attribute sets.  The thought of starting this over again is not very appealing smile.

Anyone out there experiencing similar issues with large catalogs?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

WebMonkey

Total Posts:  27

I am having the same issue with the browser hanging with circa 15,000 products.... did you find a fix for this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community