Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Link from product review summary back to main product page

Brian2

Total Posts:  59
Harrogate, North Yourshire, UK

I need to add a link back to the main product page next to each product review summary on the product review page. I have added the following code to review/product/view/list.phtml

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('other');?>

The other file contains the following code

<?php $_product Mage::registry('product'); ?>
<p><a href="<?php echo $_product->getProductUrl() ?>">&laquo<?php echo $this->__('Back to Main Product Info'?></a></p>

I have taken this from the main link back to the product page on the review page (catalog/product/view.phtml).

The problem is that when it is used within review/product/view/list.phtml it doesn’t display anything.

Can anyone spot what it is I am missing please?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brian2

Total Posts:  59
Harrogate, North Yourshire, UK

I might have made the above post more confusing than it needs to be.

I need to move the link from the review page back to the main product page. It is currently within (catalog/product/view.phtml) and I need to move it to (review/product/view/list.phtml). The new .phtml file is nested within the old one.

I have copied and pasted the following code but it doesn’t display.

Can anyone spot what I am doing wrong please?

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('other');?>

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community