Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Known issues with Bundled Products - Options

ameagher

Total Posts:  25

Hi,

Just want to clarify if there are limitations with the options in bundled products?

It seems that you cannot display more than 7 items with the checkbox and that if you elect to display more they will be randomly removed. I tried 20 and 30 checkboxes - is this too much?
With the radio buttons there is a limitation of 4 items out of twenty and the quantity field is retrieved from the position of the radio button - i.e. 1 - 4!

The above results are with absolutely no changes to the code around the bundled products radio.phtml and checkbox.phtml

Also, is there any particular reason that their is no quantity field associated with checkboxes in bundled products?

Any feedback on this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Anthony

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

iipavlov

Total Posts:  1

Hi Anthony,

We had a very similar problem. Check if you have installed the suhosin security extension for PHP and disable it. For us this solved the issue and made the whole application running twice faster.

Best regards,
Ivan

Magento Community
Magento Community

hydra
Guru

Total Posts:  378
Amsterdam

Hi,

I don’t know the right answer but disabling security is not a good idea.
Better find out why it is conflicting.
just my 2c

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community