Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

install problem

blerdus

Total Posts:  2

ive been looking at the install probs and cant find one similar to my issue

i have set up a local server and when i log in to the install wiz i get to the configuration and there is nothing there i just says complete all the settings before pressing continue. there are no settings there to complete.

i looked at this tutorial http://www.hostingireland.ie/tutorials/using-and-setting-up-magento/magento-install/
page 34 is where i get to but it is empty unlike this slideshow which has database info in

i have setup mysql database.

could any one give me some tips or help please?

many thanks. 

steve

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nickyfashion

Total Posts:  116
Bangkok/Miami

What kind of server are you running your Magento installation on and have you checked upon your php memory limit? Eventually have a look at the magento-check file.

Nicky

Magento Community
Magento Community

blerdus

Total Posts:  2

hi thanks for replying so soon.  i have run the magento check file and all apperes to be ok. i am running an apache2 server.  the mem limit on there is 128 megs and i have just increased it to 256 just to see if that would make a difference

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community