Magento Forum

Upgrade from 1.2.02 to 1.2.1.1 Site now broken and unreachable

keithb1961

Total Posts:  15

I tried to upgrade my site now my frontend and admin are unreachable and receive this error:

Recoverable Error: Argument 1 passed to Mage_Core_Model_Store::setWebsite() must be an instance of Mage_Core_Model_Website, null given, called in /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 388 and defined in /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Store.php on line 221
Trace:
#0 /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Store.php(221): mageCoreErrorHandler(4096, ‘Argument 1 pass...’, ‘/home/justlayd/...’, 221, Array)
#1 /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(388): Mage_Core_Model_Store->setWebsite(NULL)
#2 /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(244): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores()
#3 /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/app/Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Model_App->init(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#4 /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/app/Mage.php(446): Mage::app(’’, ‘store’, Array)
#5 /home/justlayd/domains/justlaydown.com/public_html/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#6 {main}

I have searched other posts with people that had this problem but no solution. Can anyone help?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Anais

Total Posts:  14

I found a website that seems to make Magento website restorations.
Maybe will help you.
magento restoration

Magento Community
Magento Community

Clear Clicks - Clear Success

Total Posts:  3
Berlin, Germany

Had the same problem after trying to reset the caches.

Deleting/renaming file

app/etc/use_cache.ser
fixed it for me.

after long search on magentosite and finally finding this:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/groups/227/cache_is_not_writable

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community