Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Send automatically generated coupons / vouchers via email without limitations

gida99

Total Posts:  4

Hello,

I’m looking for a simple coupon / voucher extension with the following functions:

- On my webshop I want to place a link which leads to a mask where anyone can send an email coupon/voucher code to another email address (regardless of whether the sender is already a customer or not)
- The goal is simple viral marketing
- The email recipient will receive an email with an automatically generated code
- On his first order he can use this code (voucher)

I know that there are many extensions out that offer vouchers but most of them are limited on some events (like subscribing to newsletter; only existing customers can send such a coupon, etc.). I need a solution where basically everyone can send anyone a coupon code (customer with same name and address can use a coupon only once).

Does anyone have experience with such a or a similar extension and can recommend something?

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community