Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[SOLVED] Admin not reachable anymore after a I deleted a store view

coochy

Total Posts:  69

Hi everybody,

I’m just in a big mess as I wanted to test the multiple store (with multiple URL), I’ve modified one f the store view and have now that error message :

Recoverable ErrorArgument 1 passed to Mage_Core_Model_Store_Group::setWebsite() must be an instance of Mage_Core_Model_Websitenull givencalled in /home/mysite/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 422 and defined in /home/mysite/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Store/Group.php on line 210
Trace
:
#0 /home/mysite/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Store/Group.php(210): mageCoreErrorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/mysite/...', 210, Array)
#1 /home/mysite/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(422): Mage_Core_Model_Store_Group->setWebsite(NULL)
#2 /home/mysite/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(247): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores()
#3 /home/mysite/www/app/Mage.php(432): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#4 /home/mysite/www/app/Mage.php(453): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#5 /home/mysite/www/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#6 {main}

I’ve seen other topics regarding that issue on the board, but there’s no solution given.
There was especially that topic :
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/20061/

Now, my issue is that I have a lot of work on it and customization & I don’t want to restart everything.
Would there be any easier solution like modifying the database somewhere?

I would really appreciate any help !

Claude

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

coochy

Total Posts:  69

solved!

Found my issue in core_website table in the database.
The modification I’ve done on my last website was not saved into the database.

Check that point if you’re facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Claude

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community