Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Checkout process not redirecting to “Order Complete”

winans_fred

Total Posts:  83

Hi,

We were testing the live Authorize.net paygate today with a $0.01 transaction.  This is in real mode, by the way.  When we click “Process Order” using Authorize.net, the transaction posts, but only with the bare minimum data required to actually post a cc transaction (number, expiration).  We get a small modal box that says “This transaction has been approved” and click “OK” and we are not redirected to the order complete screen.  No order gets posted in the system, but the credit card transaction does get posted to Authorize.net.

In addition, when we try the CC Save method, the order *does* get in the system, but when the order is complete, it redirects to the shopping cart and not to an order complete page.

So, authorize.net is missing a ton of post information (not required information, but customer info such as address, etc.) and it redirects incorrectly, and no order posts to the system. 

I have in the past tested Auth.net under test mode and it worked fine.  Also, I have ensured that the Auth.net account is NOT in test mode, but live mode as we need to test.

Help!

Fred

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

winans_fred

Total Posts:  83

bump!  Really need help with this.  We’re trying to demo this function for a client!  Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

batkins

Total Posts:  26

I am having the same issue… Auth.net is alerting me the transaction is successful, but nothing is posted to Magento & no emails are sent! Anyone??

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community