Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need Customized Progamming

arfeeng

Total Posts:  5

Hi there,

I need some paid custom programming to be done on the Magento Platform.

There will be several different modules that we need to be implemented, but the first one is as follows:

We sell greeting cards that the user can customize by putting his own inscriptions on it. So, we need to customize the product listing page in Magento, so that I can display three big images (the front of the card and two sides inside the card)

Then there should be a text box there in which the user can type in some text and when he hits the ‘Preview’ button, the text should be displayed on the card image.

Here’s a crude mock-up of what I want the screen to look like.
http://web2sol.com/Magento_GreetingCard.JPG

If there’s anybody who can work on this for me, I’ll be happy to provide you with more details.

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks
Arfeen Godil
arfeengodil@gmail.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BarryUK

Total Posts:  5

I can’t help you, but will be looking for similar functionality for golf balls. Custom logo printing, text printing and upload of own images to print, all with a preview, choices of colour and font.
I won’t be needing it until late April so it will be interesting to see how you get on.

Magento Community
Magento Community

texasrob

Total Posts:  1

I need the same thing as well for custom T-shirts. I need my customer to be able to upload their own photo, crop it in real time, and add text. This would be amazing if we could find someone to get this kind of thing put in place.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mark_Kimsal

Total Posts:  186
Michigan, USA

$19.99 for a greeting card?!

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

Total Posts:  179

anyone had any joy?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Webtex

Total Posts:  219
Minneapolis, USA

Hi,

Please check our extension “Gift Cards” http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/gift-cards.html

Regards, Alex

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

Gift voucher of Magestore could be the wise idea for you. Check it out: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/gift-voucher.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community