Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Connect Manager Issue

halopunker

Total Posts:  23

For some reason, every time I try to access the ‘Magento Connect Manager’ I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Mage_Core_Model_Store_Exception’ in /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:1194 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(595): Mage_Core_Model_App->throwStoreException() #1 /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Cookie.php(69): Mage_Core_Model_App->getStore() #2 public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Cookie.php(129): Mage_Core_Model_Cookie->getStore() #3 /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php(72): Mage_Core_Model_Cookie->getLifetime() #4 /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php(147): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->start(NULL) #5 /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php(53): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->init(’admin’, NULL) #6 /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Sessio in /public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 1194

This was working up until yesterday, ran into an issue with an extension.  Deleted Magento and started over (luckily was playing around on a test site) everything seems to have worked fine up until I try to goto the Mangento Connect Manager.  I’ve tried 3 fresh installations, including ones in new directories.  Somewhat confused why this isn’t working now, any suggestions?

Thanks much,
Rob

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

halopunker

Total Posts:  23

Anyone have any ideas?  Kind of stuck :(

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community